Subject: What is DiType?

Hi Michael,
You mentioned DiType as an XSL formatting engine in your previous mail.
What is DiType?  It seems to be XEP rewritten in another language? Free?
On the RenderX website, I find only a DiType Examples page, but no mention
of the software.  All I can find is a set of Wiki pages on it.  It mentions
Windows as a platform, but there is no downloadable for Windows.

DocBook Consulting