Subject: PDF output of <inlinemediaobject> within lists

I'm using FOP 0.93 and xsltproc.

The XML looks like this:

<orderedlist>
<listitem><para><inlinemediaobject/></para></listitem>
</orderedlist>

This is what the output looks like:
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inlinemediaobjectkl4.png

Is there any way I can get the list label in line with the rest of it?  HTML
output looks fine, and this is what I want it to look like:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inlinemediaobject2xl2.png

Thank you,
Joseph Caporale