Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook Editors

I don't care about WISIWYG, but what I care about when I am editing
XML documents is the following.

1: A tree like structure browser, as you mentioned below
2: Error highlighting
3: Completion for both elements and attributes.

jEdit (www.jedit.org) supports all of these, with the XML plugin.
It supports DTDs and XML Schemas, and some day we'll integrate RNG too.

It's 100% free, and open source.