Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Include subtitle in article toc

Bob,

Thank you very much for the pointers.  I added the following xml to
autotoc.xsl:

 <!--xsl:if test="self::article"-->
    <xsl:variable name="subtitle">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="subtitle.markup"/>
    </xsl:variable>
    <xsl:if test="$subtitle != ''">
      -
      <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="subtitle.markup"/>
    </xsl:if>
  <!--/xsl:if-->

As you can see, I've got the test for "self::article" commented out because i
couldn't get that working.  I also tried using xsl:when instead of xsl:if,
but that generated a fatal indicating that when can't be used in that place.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Mike Cencula