Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Selective pagebreaks

El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007 00:41, Nelson, Dean escribió:

> +++++++ It appears that this is the only way to go. The PI will create its
> own empty block, which is the contributor to the extra page. Since I don't
> use XSL every day, how would I add the "break-after='page'" to the
> templates so that this FO attribute gets included in the block containing
> the section?

On each section you want be placed on a new page, use

<section condition="newpage">

Then, to your customization layout add:

<xsl:attribute-set name="section.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="break-before">
    <xsl:choose>
       <xsl:when
            test="preceding-sibling::section[position()=1]/@condition='newpage'
            or preceding-sibling::section[position()=1]/*/@condition='newpage'
            or self::section/@condition='newpage'">page</xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>auto</xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

I have not tested it, but theoreticaly it should work.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia