Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] getting text from external xml file

Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I would like to add on my titlepage a text (version number) coming from an
> external non docbook xml file.

Yes, can be done, but it may be easier to pass it in as a parameter to
the stylesheet?

If you want to modify the existing code it gets more complex, simply
because it's on the title page?

Since you've done it, you know which stylesheet is used for the
titlepage generation? Not meant for modification is it, being
auto-generated.

You'll have to modify that to use the document('pom.xml')/ xpath to the
version, after defining the namespace of course.

HTH

regards

--
Dave Pawson