Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Balanced last page in two column output

I haven't tried this or looked into how you'd do it in the docbook xsls
(or if it would work in fop), but I happened to remember that Ken has
posted this on the xep list, so it was easy for me to find again:
http://www.renderx.net/lists/xep-support/1119.html

If you get it to work, please share the solution. It stuck in my mind
because a writer had asked about it wrt to our two column indexes. I
think it would be good default behavior for the stylesheets.

Thanks,
David