Subject: RE: Using HTML profiling breaks olinks and HTML navigation

If I remove the following parameters, I found that profiling works:

  • olink.debug
  • collect.xref.targets
  • targets.filename
  • target.database.document

However, if I remove those parameters, all the olinks in my output are broken.

I guess I can try two-pass profiling to get the job done, but I hoped one pass would work. Has anyone found a way to profile Eclipse Help with olinks in one pass?

Regards,

Jeff Powanda