Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] modify page number lables in PDF

The adobe docs refer to that as "logical page numbers" and it would be a function of the fo renderer. I know XEP supports logical pagination in most cases: http://www.renderx.net/lists/xep-support/3999.html So if you use the pdf backend or the ps backend and acrobat distiller, you should get logical pagination automatically.

David