Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Graphical Header question

I can't see what your customization layer looks like, but you have to
declare the formatting objects namespace and prefix in your
customization layer.  Attaching the entire customization file and
sending it to this list might also help.

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";

dan

Daniel Ochs
Principal Consultant