Subject: Title pages

I have got a bit rusty on my DocBook techniques recently as my current position has not enabled me to use the software for a while.  However I am now looking at using DocBook again and i am trying to get things working.

One of the things that I have not been able to fathom out (and I think I did it before) is that I want to remove the title page from an article (either in a printed document or an HTML file or both).  Can anyone point me in the direction on how this can be done?

Another thing that I am pretty sure I asked about before on this list, and I have been unable to find again so apologies for that is that the titlepage does not have a page break after it and the TOC page for example.  I have cleverly lost all my old customisation layer files :(.

If anyone has any hints or tips that would be great.

Regards, Russell