Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] glossary missing from xhtml output

I can't reproduce this. When I use your customization + 1.73.0 (or 1.72.0)
to process the following file (with xsltproc),

<book xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">
  <title>Book title</title>

  <chapter>
    <title>Chapter 1 title</title>
    <para>chapter 1 para</para>
  </chapter>

  <chapter>
    <title>Chapter 2 title</title>
    <para>chapter 2 para</para>
  </chapter>

 <glossary>
   <glossentry>
     <glossterm>XML</glossterm>
     <glossdef>
       <para>Extensible Markup Language</para>
     </glossdef>
   </glossentry>
 </glossary>
</book>,

there are four output files: index.html, ch01.html, ch02.html, go01.html.
The glossary chunk looks fine.

By the way, the recommended way of setting up a proper chunking
customization is a little complicated. See
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ChunkingCustomization.html. The text is
not completely up-to-date with respect to changes in 1.73.0 (but I think Bob
has a new version in the works).

/MJ