Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Any source of Plain-text stylesheets?

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for.  If you want a stylesheet that simply returns the text from an XML document and does nothing else, then I believe something as simple as:

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

...would suffice.  Unless you want it in some specific format?  Please elaborate a little further and I'm sure someone can help you more.

Colin