Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Slides output formating

Hello Pedro,

The slides stylesheets work without problems. You have to set the
base.dir parameter to the path of the output folder if you do not want
to generate the output files in the start directory of oXygen. If you
set one of the stylesheets located in [docbook-slides-folder]/xsl/ as
the XSLT stylesheet of the transformation scenario and the
transformation does not work it seems there is an oXygen transformation
scenario issue so I think we should continue the thread off list. Please
reply to support@oxygenxml.com.

Regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com