Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Nesting in $bibliography.collection

Yes, bibliodiv elements are not supported in a bibliography collection at
this time.  There were questions about how such divisions should be
handled.  That is, should a reference to an entry in a division generate a
division in the output?  Should that be an option?

The template with match="biblioentry" in fo/biblio.xsl handles the
selection.  Currently it uses:

      <xsl:variable name="entry" select="$bib/bibliography/
                                         *[@id=$id or @xml:id=$id][1]"/>

To get it working for you, you could customize it to:

      <xsl:variable name="entry" select="$bib/bibliography//
                                         *[@id=$id or @xml:id=$id][1]"/>

(note the extra slash in the path)

This should probably be added to the distribution template, but we are
currently frozen pending a new point release.

DocBook Consulting