Subject: AW: [docbook] configurable docbook to pdf

Hi,

If I understand you right, you are looking for profiling/conditional text?

http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

Hinrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: flemse6 [mailto:flemse6@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. August 2007 10:31
An: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [docbook] configurable docbook to pdf

Hello

I have a main document which contains 15 different chapters and each chapter
is devided into 4 different files acconding to which level of access the
document must be.

Is it possible to define a level in the start of the main document where the
access level can be defined. This way the main document can be used as main
document for all access levels.

I want to define that I need access level 3 which uses the first 3 files in
each chapter.
Acconding to this I can define the access level in the start of the main
document and the right pdf document is created.

Please help me