Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Errors when processing a custom cover page template

Thanks Dan!  That got rid of the error.

The user.pagemaster template isn't being applied to my cover page, but that's another issue. I'll keep working on that.

Regards,
Mark

On 8/24/07, Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com> wrote:
You are probably missing the namespace declaration from the stylesheet
element in your saba-docbook XSL?

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"

it would look something like this:
          xmlns:fo=" http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" version='1.0'>