Subject: Tools for generating Docbook programlisting fragments?

Do anyone know of a library for generating DocBook programlisting
fragments from
source code listings marked up with special comments.
The purpose is to generate the Docbook source and program language
source,
from a common specification. I've tested filtering a xml file
containing a programlisting
DocBook element through a custom stylesheet, but so far I've been
unable to avoid
getting extra whitespace, when doing it this way.

Skinheads are so tired of immigration, that they are going to move to
a country that don't accept immigrants!
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se