Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Adding a PDF bookmark for List of Figures

I’m using FOP 0.93, so I have to match=”book” and mode=”fop1.outline”. However, I need help on how to select the List of Figures and add a bookmark for it.

Regards,

Jeff Powanda

From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:15 PM
To: Jeff Powanda; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jeff,

The PDF bookmark syntax is specific to each FO processor.  What FO processor are you using?

In general, you need to find the code that generates the bookmark for the TOC, and do something like it.  For example, for XEP, the code is in the template with match="book" and mode="xep.outline" in fo/xep.xsl.

DocBook Consulting