Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ulink doesn't show as footnote when using XSL-NS Stylesheets

I figured out what was happening and attached a patch to the issue in the bugtracker. When the XSL stylesheets detect a 5.0 document (using namespace), the stripns.xsl stylesheet converts a link to a ulink if the link points to an external reference. The XSL-NS stylesheets have no such conversion so link (in fo/xref.xsl) has been patched to call the ulink template if the link points to an external reference.

Although I built a patch for the xref.xsl file, I'm not sure this is helpful since I don't know how the XSL-NS Stylesheets are currently built. If they are still built by transforming the XSL stylesheets then a special transformation for link in fo/xref.xsl would need to be added.

Ken

On 8/31/07, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@sideshowbarker.net> wrote:
Ken Morse <kenneth.morse@gmail.com>, 2007-08-31 07:33 -0400:

> Bug is checked in, https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1785519 .
> If I learn anything more, or determine a fix, I'll post an update.

Thanks

> Is there anyway to add "XSL-NS" as a category in the bug tracker?

There is a way, but I'm reluctant to do that at this point,
because it will mean that when we search or run reports for open
bugs for the stylesheets, we need to run the report against two
categories instead of just one. For now at least, I think it's
probably better to just have the XSL and XSL-NS stylesheets
treated in the same category as far as SF bug tracking goes.

  --Mike