Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Managing changes to the XSLT stylesheets

Thanks Markus - that's precisely what I was trying to say!

Now, this bit me because I had happened to customise the 'section'
templates, which had changed a fair bit - I may have just been
unlucky in this regard, but since I was simply adding new lines, the
'diff' approach would have worked cleanly.

Of course, what would be nice is a diff <-> customization layer
conversion tool, but I'll leave that for another day. :-)

Thanks,

Geraint North
Principal Engineer
Transitive