Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Posting examples on the wiki

Peter Desjardins wrote:
> I have created a new page on the DocBook wiki to hold examples of
> publishing system code.
>
> http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookCookbook

Thanks Peter. I'm sure others have code they can share.

> I just posted some xi:include syntax that I am using.
>
> My instinct is to keep all content on one page until it grows.  Then
> break it into separate pages in a way that seems logical based on what
> content is there.  That's why I made only one page.
>
> I plan to post some of the XSL customizations that took me some time to
> figure out.  I hope others will do the same.

Another option. I've been having fun extending the v5 schema.
Previously I've created a minimal v5 docbook.

Is anyone interested in docbook extensions/restrictions,
so that we can learn from each other?

My latest one was to add a poem entry to docbook. Way off
line for normal docbook, but short enough to make an extension
then an XSL customization layer to process it to html.
This is both Schema and XSL changes.

Any views?

regards

--