Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Posting examples on the wiki

Geraint North wrote:
> I've still to get around to disentangling by filesystem tree changes,
> but I'd be up for adding those if there was somewhere to put them.
>
> Would the Wiki be suitable for something like that?  We'd essentially be
> publishing diffs to specific versions of the XSLT stylesheets and
> schemas, and I can't quite envisage how we'd make these available.

No. Just the customization layer you've built was how I interpreted it.
I think it would be too messy to post the diffs? If you've actually
changed the schema / one of the docbook stylesheets, then I guess
that's more than a customization that others could usefully use?
(my 0.02 Euros worth)

Good point about the version though.
Recent posts on this list have indicated that a customization may
not carry over to a new version of the stylesheets, so it is
worth saying which version it works against.

Yes, same with the schema, on the off chance that the version
change is sufficient to mess up the customization.

I've created a blank page for schemas.
http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocbookSchemas

regards

--