Subject: Multi callout

Hello All,

I use a lot of callout and calloutlist. Sometime 2 numbers share the
same explanation. So in the calloutlist I use that to have the two
numbers in the same line :

<calloutlist>
</calloutlist>

It works fine but space between the second callout bug and the text is
too small. Is there "someting" to change the space between the bugs
and the text ? May be for all calloutlist.

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF