Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chapter titlepage and orientation

Hi Thomas
The attached customization file should help with the title problem
(it also does other things)  This will give book title on even pages
and chapter/section titles on odd pages in the header.  The page
number alternates in the footer to be at the outside of a page.
The customization is for the namespace aware xsl stylesheet 1.73.2.
You might need to alter the initial lines and remove "d:" wherever it
occurs if you are using Docbook 4.x
Ron

--
Ron Catterall, Phd, DSc			       	email: ron@catterall.net