Subject: Troubles rendering CALS tables in HTML
I just found that the following attributes in <table> doesn’t get any affect in the final HMLT presentation:
<table frame="topbot" colsep="1" rowsep="0" border="dashed">
1) (frame): only [ “none” | “all”] have any effect. Any other value produces the same effect as “all”.
2) The other 3 has no effect at all. For (colsep) and (rowsep) I’ve tried using them on individual <row> and <entry> elements without any success.
On the other hand:
- I’ve been using this document for the “website” application, but I don’t think that makes any difference.
- In my customization layer I have already set: (… and the extensions JAR is working!!)
- I have also tried using the following parameters, but it doesn’t help:
Finally: Is there any way for setting a specific (class) attribute or <div> element in the resulting HTML table I order to control the style via CSS??
- Windows XP.
- Saxon 6.5.5
- DocBook XSL 1.73.2
Thank you very much.
No virus found in this outgoing message.