Subject: ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide (4th edition)

I'm pleased to announce the release of the Fourth Edition of my book
"DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide".  The Fourth Edition is a significant
upgrade over the Third Edition:

- Updates coverage of the DocBook stylesheets to version 1.73.

- Adds coverage of tools for processing DocBook version 5 documents.

- Updates coverage of the DocBook DTD to include features of version 4.5.

- Adds 33% more content, including two new chapters on DocBook 5 and
Revision Control, 61 new sections on many topics, and more customization
examples.

Information about the 4th edition is available from my website:

http://www.sagehill.net/book-description.html

You can browse the HTML version at the same location as before, and I
believe all previous bookmarks and references should still work:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl

The PDF version is currently available for purchase from my website.  The
paperback version will be available for purchase from Amazon and
Barnes&Noble in a few weeks, I'm told.

Those who purchased the PDF version within the last year are entitled to a
free upgrade to the 4th edition PDF.  I'll be emailing notices to you
shortly.

Those who purchased the paperback version within the last year are also
entitled to a free upgrade to the 4th edition PDF (not a new paperback,
sorry).  If you purchased a 3rd edition paperback within the last year,
please send a paper copy of your receipt to the following address along
with an email address so I can send you the download URL and password for
the PDF version:

Sagehill Enterprises
PO Box 2911
Santa Cruz CA 95063

It is a big upgrade, so undoubtedly there are a few things that need
fixing.  Please send me feedback on anything you think needs to be
corrected, or suggestions for improvements.

DocBook Consulting