Subject: Generating index.xml for an eclipse help plugin

I'm trying to deliver content using the Eclipse Infocenter.  I've gotten
my documentation plugins generated and they look great.  In order to
make the index work, I need to generate a file called index.xml.  The
eclipse.xsl stylesheet did not create that for me and I don't see any
parameters for it.  No mention in the archives either.

Does anyone have some additional XSL code that creates index.xml for an
eclipse plugin?  Is there another way of populating the eclipse
infocenter index from my DocBook source?

I am planning to deliver multiple plugins at the same time so I am
hoping that the indexes for all the plugins will be combined.  That's
the functionality I see described here:

http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/refere
nce/extension-points/org_eclipse_help_index.html

Thanks for your help.

Peter Desjardins