Subject: Re: chunk.toc and footnote

"Gennadiy Rozental" <rogeeff@gmail.com> wrote in message
feec78$lc1$1@sea.gmane.org">news:feec78$lc1$1@sea.gmane.org...
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems with footnotes appearing in wrong chunks.

Please I really need this reasolved. Am I doinf something completely stupid?
Is this a wrong forum forr the question?

Here are the files directly:

test.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE chapter PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd";>
<chapter id="head">

 <title>aaaaa</title>

 <section id="intro">
  <title>Introduction</title>

   <para>
   </para>
 </section>
</chapter>

test-toc.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<toc role="chunk-toc">
  <tocentry linkend="head">
    <?dbhtml filename="index.html"?>

    <tocentry linkend="intro">
      <?dbhtml filename="intro.html"?>
    </tocentry>

  </tocentry>
</toc>

Command:

xsltproc.exe -stringparam chunk.toc test-toc.xml
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunktoc.xsl
test.xml

Thanks,

Gennadiy