Subject: Table on title page

Hi Dockboc users,

I'm trying desperately to customise the title page of my document to no avail, can someone explain how I can achieve the following.
I need to put a table on my title page, the table needs to be:
  • 100% wide
  • Made up of 2 rows and 1 Column
  • Have a 4 pixel spacing between the rows
  • The first row is to contain the contents of the bookinfo tags
  • The second row is to contain the contents of the copyright tag
  • Each row needs a 1 or 2 pixel border all the way around.
  • Each row needs a dark grey background color.
Is this even possible?
Can anyone help me please?

I'm currently using docbook-xml 4.5 and docbook-xsl 1.73.2
Thanks in advance
Daniel

--
*VoxSurf Limited*