Subject: [ANN] oXygen 9 beta 2

First I want to thank you for all the useful comments on the first
oXygen 9 beta release. Following that first version 9 beta release
feedback we made a number of fixes and improvements. These include the

* Support for allowing drop down toolbar buttons in the customization
for a document type

that resulted from the comments on this list. Other additions are:

* Handling of entities in attribute values
* Extensions for document type detection
* Allow drop down toolbar buttons in the customization for a document type
* Reorganize the default customization to take advantage of drop down
toolbar buttons
* More custom actions for table management
* Better navigation with TAB/Shift+TAB

Details about these changes, an updated license key for beta testing and
the new distributions are available from:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/download-beta.html

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/