Subject: MathML and graphic images in single source

Title: Message
Hello,
I would like to have my MathML equations show up in the PDF and the graphic images of the equations show up in the HTML renderings. Would  I use the mediaobject or equation or something else?

Right now I am using just the equation tag and then xinclude the MathML source. This works well for the PDF but it doesn't seem to validate under Oxygen 8.3 - any clues on that?

I want to expand the equations to add support for an HTML viewer that does not support the MathML, hence the graphics.Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dean Nelson
Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Electronics Corp
http://www.EECradar.com

"Too much of the world is run on the theory that you don't need road manners if you drive a five-ton truck" - Cleon Lyles

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail immediately.