Subject: [docbook-apps] Part of the docbook to be placed prior to titlepage

Hi,

I probably ask a trivial question - if this is the case - please point out
where I can read more on the subject.

I'd like certain element (specified by an ID or whatever) of the docbook
file to be placed in the html output before the titlepage content or at
least prior to the title/subtitle/toc etc. The reason is that I am
implementing the navigation between various documents by myself at the stage
of the docbook file generation but not during XSL processing. This is the
reason I don't want to use html header customization but generating the
navigation elements and having them placed directly in the docbook. So I am
interested in  taking some paragraph and having it placed before at the very
top of the output.

Could anyone help with a hint on this?

Thanks in advance,
Anton