Subject: RE: [docbook] including a customized en.xml file

[Moving this thread to the docbook-apps list, where stylesheet issues are
discussed]

You are not supposed to do <xsl:include> on en.xml (or a customized version
of it). It is not a stylesheet module, so that won't work. You should just
"drop the markup" into your customization layer, and you seem to have that
working already.

/MJ