Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] role and xml:id

Hi Jacques,

On Freitag, 2. November 2007, Jacques Foucry wrote:

> My new book is an update of the previous one. I would like to keep the
> old source in the new one.
>
> So for the new part (section or para) I use the role os="leopard" (yes
> I write something about leopard). I add xml:id parameters in some tags
> :
>
> <section os="leopard" xml:id="anID">
> 	<para>blah</para>
> </section>
>
> In others files, I use the reference.

> When I generate my PDF, the links are not made.
>
> SystemID: /Users/jacques/Documents/Livre/Tiger/custom5.xsl

I have some questions:

1. Did you validate your files? How?
2. Do you use XIncludes or external entities?
3. Which tools do you use?
4. Do you use profiling?

I may be wrong, but perhaps you forgot to xinclude the respective file? Or
you filtered out some sections with profiling?

Bye,
Tom

--
Thomas Schraitle