Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ...but no template matches.

Hi,

On Sonntag, 4. November 2007, Kilian wrote:

> thanks a lot for you answer.
>
> Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2007, 11:12 +0100 schrieb Thomas Schraitle:
> > That should not happen. The message is the normal reaction when the
> > stylesheets encounter an unknown element. However, in your case,
> > citebiblioid is a valid element that *can* occur inside para (see
> > [1,2]). Please answer the following questions:
> >
> > 1. Did you validate your document?
> > 2. Which DocBook version do you use?
> > 3. Do you use the original stylesheets or a customization layer?
>
> 1. Yes, using oXygen - this is how my document starts:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <?oxygen
> RNGSchema="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0b5/rng/docbookxi.rn
>g" type="xml"?> <article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
>         xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; version="5.0">
>
> Which also answers:
>
> 2. 5.0
>
> 3. I'm using the original stylesheets
> (docbook-xsl-ns-1.73.2/fo/docbook.xsl), freshly downloaded.

Normally this message is printed when you add a new element that can not
be processed with the DocBook stylesheets. See [1] for more information.

You wrote you don't use a customization layer so I suppose it has
something to do with a missing namespace or the like. Do you use
XIncludes? Did you point to a file that contains a para *without* the
DocBook namespace?

Best wishes,
Tom

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AddNewTemplate.html#NewElements