Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ...but no template matches.

Kilian wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm using the latest version of docbook-xsl. Why do I get the following
> warning?
>
> citebiblioid encountered in para, but no template matches.
>
> The result (with the fo stylesheet) is a document where the unprocessed
> <citebibliod> elements appear as they were in XML, in red.

Are you using xsltproc?  If so, what version?  I have seen this general
type of message for valid input with some versions of xsltproc.  The
current version does not have this problem (at least not that I have
seen).

% xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20630, libxslt 10122 and libexslt 813
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20630, libxslt 10122 and libexslt 813
libxslt 10122 was compiled against libxml 20630
libexslt 813 was compiled against libxml 20630