Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Imagedata and XInclude

Dear Dean,

Place the caret on imagedata
Contextual menu (right click on Windows, CTRL+click on Mac)
Select the last entry: Show Definition

should get you to

<!--doc:Pointer to external image data.
This element points to an external entity containing graphical image
data.-->
<!ELEMENT imagedata %ho; EMPTY>

The ho parameter entity is defined as

<!ENTITY % ho "">

So, the content of imagedata is empty as in nothing.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com