Subject: Custom footers with chapter and section numbers (using FOP)

Hello docbook-apps!

I'm trying to customise the headers and footers
of a docbook book. I am using Apache FOP 0.93. I
have the footer looking almost perfect thanks
especially to this very helpful page:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html

But there is one thing I just can't figure out how to
do! In my style sheet I have this code to insert the
section name into the footer:

<!-- Section name: -->
<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
                    retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
                    retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>

But I would also like to include the chapter and section
numbers so that instead of "section name" it contains
"N.M. section name" where N is the chapter number and
M is the section number. I am using <chapter> and <sect1>
if that makes any difference.

Any code to do this or even pointers to the right places
in a manual (or example books that do this) would be very
much appreciated!

Thanks,

Doug