Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] div-like container element?

Hi Anthony

> I am not sure if <title> is required for <section>.

If I understand this correctly, it is::

  section ::=
    (sectioninfo?,
     (title,subtitle?,titleabbrev?), [...]

> I ended up customizing
> <section> template, which of course is always an option.

I'd much prefer sticking with vanilla if possible. So far people have
pointed out obvious Right Ways to do most things I couldn't figure out.

> Is this for a book, article, glossary?

It's for a couple of software manuals; thus books with indices and
glossaries.

--