Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Q: markup author as initials

> There is an authorinitials element in DocBook.

Just found it :-)

I didn't find it before, because I was thinking I want to indicate
that some person is the author, but they aren't identified by name;
i.e. I want something like this::

    <author>
        <authorinitials>MVB</authorinitials>
    </author>

    <othercredit>
        <authorinitials>ABC</authorinitials>
        <contrib>Approver</contrib>
    </othercredit>

And it looks like this isn't possible. (In the case of othercredit,
*author*initials isn't really a good fit anyway.)

--