Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Weird characters in generated HTML

I think it's a fair question for the docbook-apps list. He's getting
different behavior from the docbook xslts using different processors and
using the xslt processor he was told is the preferred one (saxon), he's
getting obiviously bad output (everything's a hyperlink). Other lists
wouldn't know enough about how we put all the tools together. The xslt
list would probably tell him there's no difference between <a id="foo"/>
and <a id="foo"></a>. I think he's actually got a poorly written css
rule.

David