Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Weird olink database error

I have the same problem with saxon + eclipse/xhtml and the toc.xml,
plugin.xml, and index.html files. Rather than figuring out the right way
to do it, I opted for the brute force approach. I just nuke the doctypes
from the

<replace file="${stage}/${input_file_top_dir}/eclipse/downdir/toc.xml"
token='&lt;!DOCTYPE toc' value=''/>
<replace file="${stage}/${input_file_top_dir}/eclipse/downdir/toc.xml"
token='PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>' value=''/>

David