Subject: RE: error while generating htmlhelp for context sensitive help

Robert.Buergel@bmw.de [mailto:Robert.Buergel@bmw.de] wrote:

I receive the following error:

HHC3015: Warning: An alias has been created to "kap_prozessschritte.html#sec_allgemeines" but the file does not exist

Does anybody know why I got this error? What should I do to prevent this behavior? Can I use context-sensitive help for listitem, para and other elements?

<

It's a quirk of the HTML Help compiler, and there's nothing you can do about it. It will always generate a warning for context links to URLs that include document fragments.

The good news is that the warning is bogus. The context calls actually do work as expected in the compiled file.

Rob Cavicchio
Senior Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and should in no way be interpreted to reflect the opinions of EMC.