Subject: Getting Html Chunks with Saxon 9j

I've been using Saxon for a while and have just started using it to do DocBook transformations.

I'm getting a problem with Chunked Html.
I'm getting a message saying Saxon 9.0.0.1 doesn't know how to chunk, which I don't really believe.
I presume I've failed to do some basic bit of configuration.....

My error messages are as follows :

C:\Projects\Documentation>set CLASSPATH=C:/Downloads/Saxon/saxonb9-0-0-1j/saxon9.jar

C:\Projects\Documentation>java net.sf.saxon.Transform  -s:Proliant.dbk -xsl:C:\Downloads\DocBook\docbook-xsl-1.73.2\html\chunk.xsl base.dir=ProliantDocumentationChunked/
Warning: at xsl:stylesheet on line 4 of file:/C:/Downloads/DocBook/docbook-xsl-1.73.2/html/chunk.xsl:
  Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
Warning: on line 337 of file:/C:/Downloads/DocBook/docbook-xsl-1.73.2/common/stripns.xsl:
  The attribute axis starting at a document node will never select anything
Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing           Proliant Server Monitor Driver
Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document                   Proliant Server Monitor Driver
WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths may not work.
Don't know how to chunk with SAXON 9.0.0.1 from Saxonica
Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 46 in chunker.xsl

This message appears to occur when element-available(saxon:output) is not true (nor exsl:document nor redirect:write but I'm assuming they're not relevant as I'm using Saxon).

(The same error occurs whether or not I try to use base.dir)

I assume I'm missing something basic but I can't find anything on the WWW that clarifies it.

As you can probably partially tell from the above I am working with :
Windows XP
Saxon 9.0.0.1j
docbooc-xsl-1.73.2
Java 1.6.0_03

Regards,
Richard.

Richard Kerry
Colledia Control Engineer
Siemens IT Solutions and Services Ltd

Room 457 Design Building, BBC Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
T: +44 (0)20 82259063 F: +44 (0)20 8576 8182 M: +44 (0)7921 244993
Email: richard.kerry@siemens.com
Website:  www.siemens.co.uk/it-solutions

This e-mail contains confidential information and is for the exclusive use of the addressee/s.  If you are not the addressee, then any distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately.  We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this e-mail.

Siemens IT Solutions and Services Limited
Registered No: 1203466 England
Registered Office:
Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD