Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Troubles formatting <programlisting>

Thanks Bob,

Yes, you are right. I'm using FOP (+ Saxon 6.5.5 + XSL 1.73.2).

Thanks for the advice on the "line wrapping". I'll take it into account.

With respect to the "top page" overflow: Is there any option for FOP users?

The curious point is that taking the <programlisting> out of the <example> block
it works flawlessly!!

Sorry but... are you sure FOP is the "offending part" and there is no troubles
with the stylesheets??

Regards,

Pedro