Subject: Strange behaviors with latest snapshot

Hello,

Today I've downloaded the latest snapshot of docbook-xsl-ns, dated
from decembre 14th.

I tried to generated a well known XML source to a PDF and I've got a
lots of error. Switching back to the previous snapshot, the generation
works.

The errors are :

SystemID: /Volumes/Travaux/docbook-xsl-ns-snapshot/fo/glossary.xsl
Location: 42:0

I use oXygenXML 9.1 (same errors with oXygenXML 9.0), saxxon 6.5.5 and
XEP

Is there something new that I doesn't saw ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF