Subject: Re: SVG how to

Hi Mauritz,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Your answers helped a lot but also raised
some more questions :-)

Is version 5 already used for production applications although there is
no official release yet?

I use docbook to render dynamically generated content (e.g. database
reports) in different formats.
Is there a packaged tool similar to docbook-utils for version 5 which
allows to convert XML to PDF/HTML/.. with a single command or do I have
to install and configure everything myself (I only have very limited
access to the servers).

Thanks again,
Roger