Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Glossary sorting in Japanese

Thanks David for giving me the details.  I amended the glossary.xsl as you
said (and nothing else) and it sorted the glossary terms according to their
sortas attribute set in Hiragana. Wonderful!

FYI, the Katakana terms without the sortas values are sorted to appear
before any of the terms with the Hiragana sortas values.

Which version of docbook_xsl will the debugged glossary.xsl be in?
We are using docbook_xsl_1.72.0 and for the moment we may just replace the
glossary.xsl.

Many Thanks also to Jirka for enabling this in the first place.
Akagi