Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Glossary sorting in Japanese

I just committed the fixes to svn, so it will be in the next release or
in the snapshot xsls immediately. In addition to the sortas thing, I
noticed that it would missort terms where there is leading whitespace
(e.g. <glossterm> foo</glossterm>), so I added a normalize-space() to
deal with that.

David